This Privacy Statement describes our handling of Personal Information in connection with your presence in our locations and your use of our websites, mobile apps and the services we provide. By using our websites and services, you hereby consent to these terms.
“Personal Information” refers to information that identifies you as an individual. This Privacy Statement describes how we collect, use, share, and protect, your Personal Information, and choices you have regarding your Personal Information. We encourage you to read this Privacy Statement.
1. Categories of Personal Information You Provide or We Collect.
We collect the following categories of Personal Information:
• Information You Provide Us Directly. We collect personally identifiable and transactional information (purchase-related history) which you provide us directly, for example, in connection with a purchase, a promotion, or application for a membership program.
Our websites and mobile services are intended for a general audience and are not directed toward children, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children.
2. How We Use the Information We Collect.
Personal Information may be used for the following purposes:
• Our Products & Services. We use Personal Information to process and fulfill your orders, refunds or exchanges, requests for products, services or information, to provide customer service, to administer our credit card programs, to customize your shopping experience, to identify your preferences, and to provide you services across multiple devices.
• Marketing and Advertising. We may use Personal Information to administer promotions, contests, sweepstakes, and rewards programs and to market products and services, including serving you interest-based advertising. For more information on interest-based advertising.
• Other Uses. We use Personal Information for other reasons, including conducting research and analysis; preventing or mitigating fraud and credit risk; and complying with legal matters, investigations, and applicable laws and regulations.
3. How We Share Your Personal Information.
We may share your Personal Information with other parties in the following instances:
• For Marketing Purposes: To notify you of offers for products or services that may be of interest to you. We do not share credit card or other financial information for marketing purposes.
• For Corporate Transactions: In connection with a merger, acquisition or sale involving all or a portion of our company.
4. Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information.
a. To Stop Certain Collection and Use of Your Personal Information:
Marketing Emails and Texts
• You can stop promotional emails from us by using the “unsubscribe” link on our promotional emails.
• You can stop marketing text messages, by replying “STOP” our promotional text messages, or
• You can contact us with your request as noted in the How to Contact Us section below.
Contact us at 913-780-4774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to stop any promotional emails or texts.
If you are a contract customer and would like to opt-out of receiving promotional mail and/or email from us, please notify your Account Manager. You may still receive email or postal mail from other affiliated companies and third parties if they have received your email or postal address from other sources or as a result of their own transactions or experiences with you. You will also continue to receive email or postal mail if you request to hear from us again at a later date.
Do Not Track
Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that lets you tell certain websites you do not want your online activities tracked. Our websites, like many other retailers, do not have this functionality.
b. To Change or Correct Your Personal Information
At any time, you can request access to your personal information, request that any inaccuracies be corrected, or request that comments or explanations be added to records about you.
You may contact us with changes as described in the How To Contact Us section. To prevent unauthorized changes, we may ask for certain information to verify your identity before we process such requests.
Although we will do our best to make your requested changes, in some cases (for example, if it requires a disproportionate technical or practical cost or effort or if it conflicts with our legal obligations or business requirements) we may be unable to do so completely.
5. How We Protect Your Personal Information.
We employ technical, physical and administrative safeguards to protect your Personal Information and require third parties with whom we work to do the same. However, we cannot guarantee your information will be completely safe against unauthorized access. Please use caution when sharing your information with others and take appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality of your username and password.
If you think the Personal Information you provided to us has been improperly accessed or used, or if you suspect that unauthorized purchases have been made on our websites using your Personal Information, please contact us immediately.
Our websites may contain links to, or plugins or widgets from, social media or other websites operated and maintained by third parties. These properties, which we do not control, operate independently and have their own privacy practices and statements, which we encourage you to review.
6. Customer Specific Disclosures.
Again, if you have any concerns in regard to our privacy statement, please contact Joe Ruder at 913-780-4774 extension 221 or email email@example.com